- Prominent and centrally located close to the Merseyway shopping centre and Peel Retail Park.
- Freehold property offered for sale with vacant possession.
- Existing self-contained purpose built food store 53,765 sq.ft. gross internal area.
- Includes 200 surface car parking spaces and 220 underground spaces (420 in total).
- The site extends to circa 3.28 acres.
- The site lends itself to a variety of alternative uses and has the potential to increase building height and density.
- Offers would also be considered on a leasehold basis to occupy the property.
The property comprises a purpose built food store predominantly over ground floor with a small element of first floor space. The property is self-contained on a site extending to circa 3.28 acres. It has a dedicated service yard which is accessed from Knightsbridge (A560) with customer access from Warren Street.
The property is located on the edge of the town centre, between the Merseyway Shopping Centre and Peel Retail Park. Nearby retailers include Asda, JD Sports and Sports Direct.
Stockport is one of the main centres within the Greater Manchester conurbation. It is located to the south east of the city at the junction of the M60 orbital and the A6 leading to London.