- Andover is strategically located linking the Capital to the West Country via the A303 and M3.
- Andover has a retailing catchment of 77,000 (PROMIS).
- Nearby occupiers include Asda, Odeon Cinema, Iceland, and Wilkos. The property is circa 200m south west of Andover High Street which provides a strong retail and leisure offer with a number of multiple occupiers.
- The unit is a purpose built food store comprising 28,040 sq.ft. gross internal area.
- The site benefits from a public car park immediately to the south which provides 200 surface parking spaces.
- The site extends to circa 0.48 acres.
- The site lends itself to a range of uses with scope to redevelop to provide a mixed use scheme, or sub-divide to provide a number of smaller units, subject to planning.
- Freehold property offered for sale with vacant possession.
- Offers would also be considered on a leasehold basis to occupy the property.
The property comprises a purpose built food store predominantly over ground
and first floors, on a site extending to circa 0.48 acres. The property has a dedicated service yard which is accessed via Borden Gates off of the A3057, which also provides access to the adjacent public car park comprising 200 spaces. There is customer access directly from the car park and also from the front of the store off of Bridge Street/ Western Avenue.
Andover is a town in the county of Hampshire with a population of 41,761 people (2011 census). It has excellent road communications being located on the A303 Trunk Road which links to the M3 and serves as one of the main routes from the Capital to the West Country.
The property is highly visible from the busy roundabout where Bridge Street meets with Western Avenue (A3057), which is the main arterial road into Andover. Nearby occupiers include Asda, Odean Cinema, Iceland, Wilkos, Dominos, and Coop Funeral Care. The property is circa 200m south west of Andover High Street which provides a strong retail and leisure offer with a number of multiple occupiers.